Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Man's Doomsday Conspiracy

Well, a very strange topic indeed. An end to mankind - how shall it all come!!! Will it be a gaint meteor swooping down to leave all to ashes n dust? or will it be an evolution - a new creature that evolves (like man did) to annihilate all the predecessors? or will it be that one fine day, the profilic sun stops shining and the earth just withers away? or will it be the day when all other plants and animals decide or organize the monsterous coup in the history of (ironically) mankind.

Hell, no! Man needs no enemies. He's his own enemy and will bring about his own end. Gone are the days when noble men strode along with the humblest virtues . Today those thoughts are but withering whispers. So much deceit, so much ill-will, so much violence, so much greed. Where kindness unseen, where truth and honesty unspoken, where love and compassion unheard - the very norm of the day changes and the doom becomes imminent. The gloom of unhappiness casts its dark blanket. And it all ends.... only to make a new beginning!

----
A simple push did it all. Off the cliff he went down the deep gorge. He was falling! falling all the way down! Mixed thoughts and emotions raced through his mind as called aloud to the Almighty One, "What fault did I my Lord, to deserve such punishment, to be deceived so dear. Those I trust, those I believe, those I helped when in need - the very those deceived me here. What fault did I my Lord?". The skies shuddered, the winds shimmered, the rocks quivered as the Almighty One replied "O great son, I know not that danger was near. Thy virtues are those that lead to thy fall. The evil man has taken the world. But fear not, my son, fear not! Thy greatness deserves not such treatment. Cometh my Angel to scoop thee and land thee safe!". And he swayed down the gorge and saw the angels appear amidst the skies. Then came his voice, loud and clear, "No my Lord. Let me fall. I wish not to live. Let me die than to live in such misery and deceit. Forgive those who did this for time shall answer them all. And as I fall, wipe all memories of this happening, so I carry forth all great memories and remember no misery or deceit. So I fall, so I fall".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

not everyone sweets!!